Why?

I've been thinking for awhile to get back into blogging even though it doesn't seem like a popular platform anymore with the rise in vlogging (video blogging). But I've never been one to be in front of a camera and opted instead to become a newspaper journalist right out of college. I've also taught high school and college as well as worked my way up but never completed my master's degree in communication studies. Instead I took the path of marriage and motherhood. I've blogged briefly in the past during the pregnancies of both of my sons but gave that up when life took over as it usually does. But now I've got a little time on my hands and decided to head in another direction.

I'm a mid-40s (midlife crisis mode) wife and mother and more! This will be more of a lifestyle blog with entries of just about everything and anything (home, cooking, kids, beauty, travel, etc). So here I begin and away we go....

Comments

  1. Kudos to you! I often ponder getting back into blogging. Maybe a good resolution for 2015? :) Looking forward to following your blog, Joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support Donna! Just wanted to try something new and I am having fun with it right now. Not sure how this blog will evolve so it's a work in progress! Would love to see you blogging again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Product Reviews: Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray (Influenster Target VoxBox)