First Impression - L'Oreal Balm and Eye Shadow



Picked up a couple of items from CVS yesterday. The first is L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in 218 Rose Elixir. I'm obsessed with lip products right now. I wasn't sure if this was a lipstick or just a balm. I know it sounds crazy but it looks more like a lipstick and packaged nicely like a lipstick. But it really is a lip balm. My first impression is it feels great on my lips with a hint of color and shine. This is a good everyday type of lip product and not over the top.

The second item is L'Oreal Eye Shadow in 888 Iced Shadow. I've been eyeing this eye shadow for awhile just because it is just so beautiful and would make a good base on the lid. It is described as being 24 hour, crease resistant, smudgeproof and water resistant. I have it on today and it is very light but sparkly. So far I like it but it may be too light for even my fair skin.

Each of the items were $8.79 ea but I had a $1 off each coupon plus save $4 off $12 cosmetic purchase and $5 in extra bucks. Grand total for the two items was $6.58 plus 7% tax = $7.04.

* I purchased these products and was not compensated in any way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Why?

Product Reviews: Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray (Influenster Target VoxBox)