Beauty Tools First Look: e.l.f. Kabuki Face Brush

Aside from makeup, the tools you use can be rather expensive especially if you are looking for long-lasting and quality brushes. I'd been hearing about the e.l.f. Studio line of brushes which are a higher end to their regular brushes. The Studio line of brushes are black handled and metal whereas the regular line is white and plastic handle. Of course the price for the Studio line is higher at about two to three times the cost of the regular line. Now before you throw up your hands and say, "I can't afford it," let me put it into perspective. The regular line costs anywhere from $1-3 while the Studio line is $3-6 on average.

I had never tried any of the e.l.f. brushes but had heard wonderful things about their Kabuki Face Brush. The Kabuki Face Brush is one of those staples you need especially if you want to apply face powder flawlessly or as flawless as you can get. It is usually short with a wide soft head. According to the e.l.f. website, this brush is a synthetic material called Taklon and is also anti-bacterial. I purchased this brush at Walmart for $6! I am not sure why the online link show it for $9.99.

The brush comes packaged nicely and sealed. There is also interior packaging which helps to keep the brush in shape. It is soft and I did not notice any bristles falling off so far. I am looking forward to trying this brush out with my face powder. It is supposed to give me an airbrushed appearance which is more natural. If you search for reviews online, you can find many positive reviews on this particular brush and for the price, it really can't be beat. Kabuki brushes can cost up to $50 or more especially for higher end brands. However, I have heard professional makeup artists say the e.l.f. Kabuki brush is just as good if not better.

e.l.f. has a whole line of Studio brushes, and many can be found at your local big box stores such as Walmart and Target. This line is an inexpensive way to build up your makeup brush collection, and I plan on adding more to mine!

*This is not a sponsored product; I purchased this item. All opinions are my own unless otherwise stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Why?

Product Reviews: Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray (Influenster Target VoxBox)