Beauty Box Subscription: January 2016 Birchbox

I got my January 2016 Birchbox before I even got my notice it shipped! Maybe it was because I opted for the guest editor's box instead of the regular Birchbox. I really didn't like any of the choice samples offered, so I decided I'd go for the Korean beauty box since I have tried some Korean products in the past.


This month's box was put together by Charlotte Cho, founder of Soko Glam and a skincare guru. It came in a bright yellow box (sorry but my camera made it look green) with cute little drawings on the cover. There were six items in this box, which was nice since some boxes only come with five products total.



Here are the items I got (clockwise starting left): Goodal Waterest First Essence, RE:P Bio Fresh Mask with Real Calming Herb, IPKN Flash Cream Radiant Primer and TONYMOLY Delight Tony Tint.


I also got the Manefit Beauty Planner Cucumber (left) and Goodal Phytowash Yerba Mate Bubble Peeling.

I haven't tried any of these items yet but I have heard the TONYMOLY tint can leave a stain on your lips even if you try to remove it. The sample sizes for some items seemed a bit small such as at the Goodal Waterest while others were just little packets and only one use like the Goodal Phytowash. I'm excited to try all these items. I didn't bother trying to calculate the value of this box but it was worth $10 to me and that's all that matter.

*Some links are referrals but I was not paid for this post. All opinions are my own, and I purchased this subscription with my own funds.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Why?

Product Reviews: Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray (Influenster Target VoxBox)