Chatterbox Product Review: Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator

A few weeks ago I was selected for a Chatterbox House Party to share and test out the Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator.

Chatterbox is part of House Party where you can apply to host a house party for different products including household items as well as food, books or even toys! When you apply, you answer a simple questionnaire to find out if you'd be a good match for that particular house party. Some parties involve actually inviting your friends over to share and test out the products you receive. This is completely free in return for completing a few activities about the products such as posting pictures and a review.

In my Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator House Party box, I received three samples, coupons and some simple instructions. I shared two samples and two $2 off coupons with friends. The third sample I used along with the last coupon for a free full-sized bottle. I have been using the Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator over the last few weeks.

I wanted to try this product because I have sons ages 5 and 9. They are constantly sweating whether it's from a day at school to after school soccer activities. Their clothes and especially their sports uniforms don't smell as fresh after several washings. I was excited to try the Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator.

I have a top-load HE washing machine and per the instructions on the bottle, I added in the Febreze In-Odor Eliminator to the compartment I put my laundry detergent. It was easy peasy. The Febreze liquid was not thick at all, and I was really surprised. I expected it to be similar in consistency to my laundry detergent. It was rather watery. I ran my wash as normal and I didn't have to do anything different than what I do when I laundry.

When I opened the washer to transfer the clothes to my dryer, I immediately noticed a fresher scent from the washed clothing. I dried the clothes as usual in the dryer and when I took the clothes out, the clothing was pleasantly without any odor and seemed fresh.



Over the last several weeks, I have used the Febreze with all our clothing, towels and bedding. The scent is light and not heavily perfumed at all. There are two amounts of the Febreze you can add to your washing, so if you have clothing or other washable items which need more, you can add more of the liquid eliminator.

The Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator normally retails for about $9.99 although I purchased mine at Walmart, and it was around $9. You can search for coupons online. I believe is currently a coupon on the Febreze website for $2 savings.

Overall, if you need to eliminate odors rather than cover them up in your laundry, you can give the Febreze In-Wash Odor Eliminator a test.

* I received products complimentary of Chatterbox by House Party for testing and review purposes. I was not paid; all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Why?

Product Reviews: Dove Cool Essentials Dry Spray (Influenster Target VoxBox)