Food Subscription: Love With Food - December 2015

I didn't post about the November 2015 box
because I was too busy and forgot to take pictures.
Sorry!


The December 2015 box came really early, and I didn't even get a notice from the Love With Food
folks my box was on the way. I was pleasantly surprised to receive the box on the 9th. I order the deluxe box which comes with approximately 16-20 snacks which works great for me because as a diagnosed diabetic, I need to make sure I have appropriate snacks on hand. I am a big snacker, and I want to have great tasting snacks on hand. Many of the snacks in the box fit within my dietary needs for carbs, sodium, fats and other nutrition. I also want to point out how great  this subscription is because you are not only getting a bunch of snacks but you are also helping feed. On the inside cover
of the box, it will tell you if the box you purchased helped to donate one or two meals. The smallest box (Tasting Box) is filled with 8+ snacks and donates 1 meal. The Deluxe Box and the Gluten Free Box both donates 2 meals. The snacks tend to be organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, or free of artificial ingredients (of course the Gluten Free Box contain all gluten-free items). The price of the boxes run from $7.99 and up depending upon the size of the box and if you purchase a longer subscription. Shipping to the U.S. and territories are included in the prices, and the best part is you can cancel anytime! There are no contracts or minimum purchases. You also earn points from writing reviews which can be used to make purchases from their online store of snacks you love! They also give you a discount if you order from them.
This box was packed with lots of great items!

Now that we got that out of the way, this month's theme was super appropriate:  Chocolate Makes the World Go Round. The holidays are not complete without a little bit of chocolate! If you love chocolate like I do but for dietary reasons can't eat too much of it, this box is perfect to fulfill that chocolate tooth! I received 13 different food items but got two of some of the items making it a total of 20 pieces in the box including a bonus item and a free gift. I love when subscriptions include a free gift during the holidays.

Here are the items I received:


Clockwise starting upper left: Sea Salt and Spiced Pepper Puffs by Cheecha Puffs, Bean Chips by Beanitos, Dark Chocolate Almond Snacking Chocolate with Sea Salt by Barkthins and I Bet You've Never Tasted This Chocolate Crisps by The Best Time of the Day

Clockwise starting upper left: PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter by Bell Plantation, Sweet Cinnamon Chickpea Snacks by The Good Bean, Midnight Brownie Gluten-Free Cookies by Goodie Girl and Handmade Fruit Leather by You Love Fruit

Clockwise starting upper left: Cranberry Almond Granola by Lazy Susan's Granola, Tea by Numi (bonus item), Dark Chocolates with Creamy Coffee Filling by Cafe Britt, Liquicroc Caramels by Maison Pecou and Chocolate Peppermint Stick Mini Bar by Luna

Every box comes with a few coupons or discount codes to purchase items. In addition, I got a free chapstick from Love With Food. I opened the chapstick and there was no smell, which I liked. I don't like my chapstick to smell or taste. This will be great when I go out to walk.

So far I have tried a few items fromt he box. I have had the Handmade Fruit Leather which was mango (my fav!). It was organic, non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. It tasted like  you were eating real mango instead of a sugary fake fruit leather. I also tried the Sweet Cinnamon Chickpea snack. It was not too sweet and crunchy! If you love crunch, this would be a great snack. The Bean Chips were another product I tasted. It really tasted like beans but not overpowering. It says it would taste great with salsa or queso, and I bet it would.

If you would like to try a box for 40 percent off, click here. This offer is good for new customers. I highly recommend this box if you are looking for great tasting snacks which are also good for you!

* All opinions are my own, and I have not received compensation for this review. I purchase a subscription with my own money. Please note, all links are referrals. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Life: Getting Back On Track

Why?

More Life: Life Happens